Medical Education Consultation Services
Unparalleled Expertise in MEdical Education
Jbara delivers advising services that help clients achieve their goals of improved quality and effectiveness of physician training. Services encompass evaluation of existing programs, development of new programs, enhancing patient safety, and ensuring compliance with national and cross-national accreditation and quality frameworks. J Bara’s experts offer unparalleled knowledge and expertise to help you create tailored solutions to across a range of contexts.
Medical education continues to evolve as the needs of society, the healthcare system, and the expectations of students continue to change. To address the need for health care systems to manage patients in a rapidly changing clinical environment, there is a growing emphasis on team-based care, and associated expectations for leadership, communication, respect, equity and inclusion. The proliferation of clinical and scientific knowledge, combined with evolving digital tools and a growing around effective instructional models and methods require reexamination of existing curricula and educational structures and systems. Equally important is the growing importance of factors that affect the quality of life for physicians in training and in practice, including work-life integration, and reducing burnout and increasing well-being, which affects physicians, their patients, and the overall system.
Jbara can help your organization to benchmark standards, processes and systems against international norms, and make improvements to align medical education programs with local needs and global best practice. We will work with you to review your programs, objectives, standards, and quality improvement frameworks for undergraduate and postgraduate training, to ensure they are rigorous, transparent and aligned with local needs and international best practices.
Jbara Consulting Services INclude:
- Physician Education
- Medical education standards setting
- Training & Competency
- Program and institutional accreditation, including Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Residency and Fellowship Program and institutional Accreditation
- Development of Curriculum, Instructional Methods and Assessment systems
- Program Development, Evaluation and Strategic Planning
- Aligning programs with Competency-Based Frameworks (Milestones, EPAs)
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)/Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Continuing Professional Development and Maintenance of Competency (MOC)
- Faculty and Resident Skills Development, including Development of Teaching Skills
- Leadership Skills Development
- Evaluation of Didactics